We will be conducting maintenance over the weekend from 9 pm December 3 to 1 am December 5. Some services may be unavailable during this time. On Sunday, December 4 from 9 am to 2 pm, all services will be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.
TwinStar Credit Union’s Preferred Business Partnership offers special money-saving services and benefits for your business, and WorkPerks for your employees.
As a Preferred Business Partner, your business can enjoy these benefits:
- ACH monthly fee waived
- First three Genie Payroll periods free
- Free Business Online Banking (Premium)
- Access to financial seminars and presentations
As a Preferred Business Partner, your employees can enjoy TwinStar’s exclusive WorkPerks benefits, which include:
- One free box of checks upon opening new TwinStar checking account
- Initial $5 deposit into new Dollar Dog Kids Club accounts for children or grandchildren
- Valuable coupons for savings on auto and mortgage loans
TwinStar’s Preferred Business Partner program is offered to you at no cost. To qualify, you must:
- Have a business checking account with TwinStar Credit Union, or
- Have a business loan or Business Line of Credit with TwinStar Credit Union, or
- Allow TwinStar Credit Union to share membership information and exclusive WorkPerks benefits with your employees through onsite visits/presentations in a mutually agreeable manner (five or more employees).
Contact a Business Development Officer to learn more about this program.
TwinStar Credit Union’s Preferred Business Partnership offers WorkPerks for your employees, in addition to special money-saving services and benefits for your business.
When you become a TwinStar Preferred Business Partner, your employees will receive coupons for the following:
- One free box of checks to get their switch to TwinStar started.
- $250 off closing costs on a conventional first mortgage loan.
- 0.25% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) off their individual approved rates when they bring their auto loans over to TwinStar
- An initial $5 deposit made for each child or grandchild's Dollar Dog kids’ club account.
- Access to TwinStar Financial Advisors* who can help them look at their retirement horizon and make a plan for getting there. Each employee’s initial plan is a free service provided by TwinStar Financial Advisors.
Businesses must meet one of the following three standards to qualify for TwinStar’s WorkPerks program:
- Must have a business checking account relationship with TwinStar, or
- Must have a business loan relationship with TwinStar, or
- Must allow TwinStar Credit Union to share membership information and exclusive WorkPerks benefits with employees through onsite visits/presentations in a mutually agreeable manner.
Contact a Business Development Officer to learn more
Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC (doing business in CA as CFGIS Insurance Agency), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with the financial institution where investment services are offered.
Investments are: * Not FDIC or NCUSIF insured * May go down in value * Not financial institution guaranteed * Not a deposit * Not insured by any federal government agency.
Investment Executives are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will only be made upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.