Not yet a member? Discover the benefits of membership and join today.
Find a branch near you in Washington or Oregon - or find a Shared Branch across the US!
Choosing a TwinStar Credit Union account allows you to find an account that fits your lifestyle.
- Basic, Money Market & Planned Savings: stash some money for a rainy day, plan for future purposes, or earn a higher dividend.
- Dollar Dog & Financial Outfitters: developing life-long savings habits for kids and teens.
- Kasasa Saver : Link your Kasasa checking to a Saver account and have your rewards automatically go to your savings.
- Kasasa Cash (formerly Accelerator): higher dividends & ATM fee refunds when you meet a few simple requirements
- Kasasa Cash Back: Cash back on everyday debit card purchases with no minimum balance & ATM fee refunds when you meet a few simple requirements
- Kasasa Tunes: Earn refunds on iTunes and Amazon purchases & ATM fee refunds when you meet a few simple requirements
- Basic Checking: no monthly fees, low-cost checks
- Member's Choice: free checks, dividends, identity theft protection, and assistance with AAA Washington membership for a low monthly fee
- Prime Advantage: dividends and special benefits for members age 50+
- Financial Outfitters: checking for members age 13-20, includes ATM or debit card
Certificates of deposit provide the highest returns available, in exchange for leaving the funds on deposit for a stated period of time.
IRAs are the smartest way to plan for retirement. Placing your hard earned funds into an IRA account now allows them to grow, in most cases tax deferred, until you use them during your retirement. TwinStar Credit Union offers IRAs in both Certificate of Deposit accounts and Money Market accounts.