2022 Board & Supervisory Committee Election Reminder
The Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee are accepting applications for the 2022 open positions. The Board and Supervisory Committee candidates who receive the greatest number of votes will be elected. Candidates must:
- Be a primary member in good standing for at least 90 days prior to the Annual Meeting, Thursday, March 16, 2022.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be bondable.
Additional qualifications for Board member applicants include candidates must:
- Have previous board experience.
- Have served on a standing TwinStar Board volunteer committee or served on the Board Associate or Supervisory Committee Associate program for a minimum of one year.
Additional qualifications for Supervisory Committee applicants include candidates must:
- Have knowledge of board governance.
- Have knowledge and ability to interpret and assess the implications of audit reports.