Affected by recent flooding? TwinStar can help.
TwinStar is committed to our community's financial and physical well-being. We understand the challenges our members are facing due to the impacts of flooding in our communities. We recognize that the rains and floods may have disrupted your lives. Our hearts are with everyone directly affected by this situation.
Emergency assistance loans for members
For our members affected by flooding, we are launching emergency assistance loans for members. Please contact us at 800.258.3115 Monday through Friday – 8 am – 7 pm, or Saturday – 9:30 am – 2 pm for assistance. You can also send us a secure message via online banking.
Your health and financial peace of mind is paramount to us as we work through this disruption that is touching you. Thank you for being a member of TwinStar Credit Union.
Disaster relief support for businesses
A number of our friends, neighbors and businesses have been impacted by the recent flooding in our communities. TwinStar Credit Union is here to help. If you are a business owner and you or your employees need immediate assistance, please contact us at 800.258.3115.
As further details and declaration announcements are released, our team of Business Service Representatives are actively researching programs and resources which may become available to assist and support you, your business and your employees in your recovery efforts.
Additional disaster recovery resources:
- Individuals Households Program (IHP) – Housing Assistance: Provides financial and direct assistance to those who qualify after a major disaster or emergency. The Housing Assistance program assists with housing needs, directly caused by the disaster, not covered by insurance or provided by other sources. Financial Housing Assistance may include the following:
- Rental Assistance
- Lodging Expense Reimbursement
- Home Repair Assistance
- Home Replacement Assistance
For further details and program eligibility, visit FEMA.gov
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Business Physical Disaster Loans: If you are in a federally declared disaster area and have experienced damage to your business, you may be eligible for financial assistance from the SBA. Businesses of any size and most private nonprofit organizations may apply to the SBA for a loan to recover after a disaster. Loans may be available up to $2 million and may be used for repair or replacement of the following:
- Real property
- Machinery and equipment
- Leasehold improvements
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL): If you have suffered substantial economic injury (unable to meet obligations and/or pay ordinary and necessary operating expenses) and are a small business, small agricultural cooperative, or private nonprofit organization, located in a federally declared disaster area, you may be eligible for an SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan. EIDLs provide the necessary working capital to help small businesses survive until normal operations resume following a disaster.
- Home and Personal Property Loans: If you are in a federally declared disaster area and have experienced damage to your home or personal property, you may be eligible for financial assistance from the SBA – even if you do not own a business. As a homeowner, renter and/or personal property owner, you may apply to the SBA for a loan to help you recover from a disaster.
For further details around each of these programs, eligibility requirements, and how to apply, select the program link above or visit the SBA Disaster Loan Assistance webpage.