Modified branch services and updates
As we see the number of COVID-19 cases increase in our communities and to minimize exposure to our members and employees, we are making some service changes at our Aberdeen, Centralia, and Tumwater Branches. Our goal is to continue to provide safe and efficient service to our members over the long term, while also aligning with Governor Inslee’s recommendations.
Effective Wednesday, November 18, 2020:
- A maximum of five (5) members will have access to each branch lobby at one time.
- Transactions that will be handled in-branch include: new accounts, loans, signature guarantees, wire transfers, instant issue Visa cards, notary services and fraud claims. All other services can be completed via the drive-through or by using our digital banking services.
- Members will notice employee “Greeters” stationed at the front door of our branches. Greeters will check each member in and either grant them access to the lobby or send them a text message when they are able to enter.
- All branches with drive-through services will remain open. Full service is offered at our Safeway in-store branches in Yelm, Centralia, West Olympia, and Hawks Prairie.
- Additionally, our Contact Center will now have expanded hours of 8am-7pm (Monday-Friday) and regular hours of 9:30am-2pm (Saturday) in order to provide additional service to members.
Alternate ways you can do your banking with us:
To help reduce service disruptions, TwinStar offers no-contact digital banking services for your banking needs in addition to our vast ATM network. Additionally, many of our branches have secure night drop options where you can safely drop deposits and other important documentation. Learn more about our digital services.
- Online and Mobile Banking**
- Online Chat
- Contact Center
- Remote check deposit
- ATM network – find surcharge free ATMs
Branch hubs, drive-through services and closures
We are following the guidelines set by the CDC and heeding the advice of the Washington Department of Health as we take a prudent approach in modifying branch services. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
Please check our website and social media for up-to-date information.
Grays Harbor County
- Hub branch: Aberdeen - Drive-through services. Lobby is open (See service options above).
- Hoquiam - Temporarily Closed.
- Ocean Shores - open for drive-through services only.
- Hub branch: Centralia - Drive-through and lobby are open (See service options above).
- Centralia Safeway* - No Drive-through services. Lobby is open.
- Onalaska - Open for drive-through services only.
- Chehalis - Temporarily Closed.
- Hub branches:
- The Lacey Credit Union Center*- Drive-through services. Lobbies are open (See service options above).
- Tumwater- Drive-through services. Lobbies are open (See service options above).
- Yelm Safeway* - Open
- West Olympia Safeway* - Open
- Hawks Prairie Safeway* - Open
- Crossroads - Open for drive-through services only.
- Olympia - Open for drive-through services only.
- Yelm - Open for drive-through services only.
- Vancouver Mall - Open for drive-through services only.
- Hazel Dell - Open for drive-through services only.
- Mill Plain - Open for drive-through services only.
- No hub branch
- Spanaway - Open for drive-through services only.
- Lakewood - Temporarily closed.
- No hub branch
*New temporary lobby hours for Lacey Credit Union Center as well as Yelm, Centralia, West Olympia and Hawks Prairie Safeway locations:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday, 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
All other branches are operating at normal hours.
In keeping a safe environment, safety precautions are in place to maintain a safe and healthy experience for everyone and ensure that we can continue to serve you well into the future.
- A limited number of people will be allowed inside branches.
- Please maintain social distancing when lining up outside branches.
- Please wear a face mask.
- Lobbies will have floor markers denoting where to stand.
- Hand sanitizer and face masks will be available for your use.
- Please lift your face mask when asked for identification.
- Everyone will be asked COVID-19 related questions as a safety precaution.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, please stay home until you are well.
- Barriers will be in place at teller windows.
- Restrooms will be open during transactions.
- We are sorry to let you know that free coffee will not be available.
Thank you for being a member of TwinStar Credit Union.
**message and data rates may apply