Modified branch services and updates
We’ve missed you! Branches are now open.
Since closing and revising our branch services throughout the past year, we are excited to share some great news! We have reopened our branches for full service. We are looking forward to seeing you again!
Covid-19 protocols are still in effect, with up to 50% occupancy and 6 feet of social distancing. We are taking a prudent approach in moving services back into the lobbies as we follow the CDC and Washington Department of Health guidelines. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
Temporary lobby hours remain for Lacey Credit Union Center, and the Safeway locations at Yelm, Centralia, West Olympia and Hawks Prairie:
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Saturday, 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
All other branches will operate at normal business hours.
When it comes to banking with us, you have options
We have secure digital banking services available at your fingertips. Skip the line and bank from home anytime, anywhere. Get started with Digital Banking.
- Online and Mobile Banking*
- Online Chat
- Contact Center
- Remote check deposit
In addition, our ATM network is available everywhere– find surcharge free ATMs. Drive-through is also available at selected branches.
In keeping a safe environment, safety precautions are in place to maintain a safe and healthy experience for everyone and ensure that we can continue to serve you well into the future.
- For the well-being and safety of our valued employees and communities we strongly encourage everyone to wear masks. Please follow all CDC guidelines
- A limited number of people will be allowed inside branches.
- Please maintain social distancing when lining up outside branches.
- Lobbies will have floor markers denoting where to stand.
- Hand sanitizer and face masks will be available for your use.
- If you are wearing a face mask, please lift it when asked for identification.
- Everyone will be asked COVID-19 related questions as a safety precaution.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, please stay home until you are well.
- Barriers will be in place at teller windows.
- Restrooms will be open during transactions.
- We are sorry to let you know that free coffee will not be available.
Thank you for being a member of TwinStar Credit Union.
*message and data rates may apply