Modified branch services and updates
Effective March 1, 2021
We are making service changes at our Spanaway and Yelm branches as Washington State counties move into Phase 2 in accordance with the Healthy Washington Roadmap to Recovery. The Spanaway and Yelm locations will be reopening starting on March 1st for all transactions at a limited capacity to maintain a safe and healthy experience for everyone. (The Yelm Safeway branch remains temporarily closed.)
Aberdeen, Tumwater, Lacey Credit Union Center, Vancouver Mall and Centralia will also be available for all transactions at a limited capacity. Selected branches will continue to offer drive-through services.
- We will have limited capacity in all open branch lobbies.
- All transactions will be available in-branch. Selected services can also be completed via the drive-through or by using our digital banking services.
- Members will notice employee “Greeters” stationed at the front door of our branches. Greeters will check each member in and either grant them access to the lobby or send them a text message when they are able to enter.
- Full service is offered at our Safeway in-store branches in West Olympia, and Hawks Prairie.
- Additionally, our Contact Center has expanded hours of 8am-7pm (Monday-Friday) and regular hours of 9:30am-2pm (Saturday) in order to provide additional service to members.
All Covid-19 safety protocols will remain in place as we adjust branch services based on the CDC and Washington State Department of Health guidelines. Our goal is to continue to provide safe and efficient service to our members.
When it comes to banking with us, you have options
We have secure digital banking services available at your fingertips. Skip the line and bank from home anytime, anywhere. Get started with Digital Banking.
- Online and Mobile Banking**
- Online Chat
- Contact Center
- Remote check deposit
In addition, our ATM network is available everywhere– find surcharge free ATMs. Drive-through is also available at selected branches.
Branch hubs, drive-through services and closures
We are following the guidelines set by the CDC and heeding the advice of the Washington Department of Health as we take a prudent approach in modifying branch services. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
Please check our website and social media for up-to-date information.
Grays Harbor County
- Aberdeen (Hub branch) - Drive-through services and lobby are open for full service.
- Hoquiam - Open for drive-through services only.
- Ocean Shores - Open for drive-through services only.
- Centralia (Hub branch)- Drive-through and lobby are open for full service.
- Centralia Safeway* - Temporarily closed.
- Onalaska - Open for drive-through services only.
- Chehalis - Temporarily closed.
- Hub branches:
- The Lacey Credit Union Center*- Drive-through and lobby are open for full service.
- Tumwater- Drive-through and lobby are open for full service.
- Yelm - Drive-through and lobby are open for full service.
- Yelm Safeway* - Temporarily closed.
- West Olympia Safeway* - Open.
- Hawks Prairie Safeway* - Open.
- Crossroads - Open for drive-through services only.
- Olympia - Open for drive-through services only.
- Vancouver Mall (Hub branch) - Drive-through and lobby are open for full service.
- Hazel Dell - Open for drive-through services only.
- Mill Plain - Open for drive-through services only.
- Spanaway (Hub branch) - Drive-through and lobby are open for full service.
- Lakewood - Temporarily closed.
*New temporary lobby hours for Lacey Credit Union Center as well as Yelm, Centralia, West Olympia and Hawks Prairie Safeway locations:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday, 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
All other branches are operating at normal hours.
In keeping a safe environment, safety precautions are in place to maintain a safe and healthy experience for everyone and ensure that we can continue to serve you well into the future.
- A limited number of people will be allowed inside branches.
- Please maintain social distancing when lining up outside branches.
- Face mask required.
- Lobbies will have floor markers denoting where to stand.
- Hand sanitizer and face masks will be available for your use.
- Please lift your face mask when asked for identification.
- Everyone will be asked COVID-19 related questions as a safety precaution.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, please stay home until you are well.
- Barriers will be in place at teller windows.
- Restrooms will be open during transactions.
- We are sorry to let you know that free coffee will not be available.
Thank you for being a member of TwinStar Credit Union.
**message and data rates may apply