Modified branch services and updates
Branch hubs, drive-through services and closures
As of September 9th, 2020, we have modified our branch services which include a few lobby closures and drive-through only status. There will be a full-service lobby in each county that are in Phase 3. The hub branches will be supported by all other branches offering drive-through service. This will allow us to effectively serve you in the months ahead. Please see the list below for affected branches in your area.
To help reduce service disruptions, TwinStar offers no-contact online and mobile banking services for your banking needs in addition to our vast ATM network. Additionally, many of our branches have secure night drop options where you can safely drop deposits and other important documentation.
Alternate ways you can do your banking with us:
- Online and Mobile Banking**
- Online Chat
- Contact Center
- Remote check deposit
- ATM network – find surcharge free ATMs
We are following the guidelines set by the CDC and heeding the advice of the Washington Department of Health as we take a prudent approach in modifying branch services. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
Thank you for being a member of TwinStar Credit Union.
Please check our website and social media for up-to-date information.
Grays Harbor County
- Hub branch: Aberdeen - Drive-through services. Lobby is open.
- Hoquiam - open for drive-through services only.
- Ocean Shores - open for drive-through services only.
- Hub branch: Centralia - Currently open for drive-through services only (as of 10/26/2020).
- Centralia Safeway* - No Drive-through services. Lobby is open.
- Onalaska - Open for drive-through services only.
- Chehalis - Temporarily Closed.
- Hub branches: The Lacey Credit Union Center*, Tumwater, Yelm Safeway* - Drive-through services. Lobbies are open.
- Crossroads - Open for drive-through services only.
- Olympia - Open for drive-through services only.
- Yelm - Open for drive-through services only.
- West Olympia Safeway* - Open
- Hawks Prairie Safeway* - Open
- Vancouver Mall - Open for drive-through services only.
- Hazel Dell - Open for drive-through services only.
- Mill Plain - Open for drive-through services only.
- No hub branch
- Spanaway - Open for drive-through services only.
- Lakewood - Temporarily closed.
- No hub branch
*New temporary lobby hours for Lacey Credit Union Center as well as Yelm, Centralia, West Olympia and Hawks Prairie Safeway locations:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday, 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
All other branches are operating at normal hours.
In keeping a safe environment, safety precautions are in place to maintain a safe and healthy experience for everyone and ensure that we can continue to serve you well into the future.
- A limited number of people will be allowed inside branches.
- Please maintain social distancing when lining up outside branches.
- Please wear a face mask.
- Lobbies will have floor markers denoting where to stand.
- Hand sanitizer and face masks will be available for your use.
- Please lift your face mask when asked for identification.
- Everyone will be asked COVID-19 related questions as a safety precaution.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, please stay home until you are well.
- Barriers will be in place at teller windows.
- Restrooms will be open during transactions.
- We are sorry to let you know that free coffee will not be available.
**message and data rates may apply