Effective July 7, 2018, TwinStar Credit Union no longer participates in the Shared Branch Network. TwinStar will continue to maintain membership in the surcharge free ATM Network which allows surcharge free withdrawals and deposits (where accepted) at thousands of locations nationwide.
Virtually every transaction completed at a Shared Branch service center can now be done using one of TwinStar’s digital banking tools. Here are a list of resources that will help our Shared Branch users to transition away from typical Shared Branch transactions:
- Get cash – use your debit card at any ATM to obtain cash. You can also get cash back at many merchants (particularly grocery stores) by selecting the cash back option when you pay. Most ATMs also accept deposits. Click here to find a surcharge free ATM near you.
- Deposit a check – use your smart phone or tablet to snap a photo of a check you’d like to deposit and send it digitally. Click here to download the mobile app.
- Transfer money – TwinStars’ online banking system available on your phone, tablet or computer allows you to transfer funds to other TwinStar accounts or make transfers to accounts at other financial institutions. Click here to find out more and register.
- Receive payments – most employers offer direct deposit of your paycheck so you don’t have to handle a paper check. Additionally, agencies sending retirement or other payments prefer direct deposit. Please contact your employer or other payer to set up a direct deposit.
- Visit a branch – TwinStar has 20 branches stretching from Tacoma, WA to Wilsonville, OR, most of them along the I-5 corridor. Click here to see the full list of TwinStar branches.
Please stop by any branch or call us at (800) 258-3115 if you need assistance accessing your money, we are available to help with this transition.