We’ve missed you! See which branch lobbies are now open.
Since suspending our branch lobby transactions on March 17th, our staff has adapted to new ways of providing no-touch service to you. We have reopened our lobbies in counties that have been approved for Phase 3. Please understand that the time-frame for re-opening the lobbies may not be the same as the day counties officially move into Phase 3. We may need more time to prepare the lobbies for readiness. As of this time, Pierce and Clark county branch lobbies will remain closed until they are cleared to open in Phase 3.
Grays Harbor County
- Aberdeen lobby and drive-through are open.
- Hoquiam lobby and drive-through are open.
- Ocean Shores lobby and drive-through are open.
- Centralia lobby and drive-through are open.
- Centralia Safeway* is open with modified hours.
- Chehalis lobby is open.
- Onalaska lobby and drive-through are open.
- Crossroads lobby and drive-through are open.
- The Lacey Credit Union Center* lobby and drive-through are open, hours have been modified.
- Olympia lobby and drive-through are open.
- West Olympia is open for drive through services only.
- Tumwater lobby and drive-through are open.
- Yelm lobby and drive-through are open.
- Yelm Safeway* is open with modified hours.
- Vancouver Mall is open for drive through services only.
- Hazel Dell is open for drive through services only.
- Mill Plain is open for drive through services only.
- Spanaway is open for drive through services only.
- Lakewood will remain closed while we develop a reopening plan.
*New temporary lobby hours for Lacey Credit Union Center, Yelm and Centralia Safeway locations:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday, 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
All other branches are operating at normal hours.
Check back with our website and social media for up-to-date information.
We are ready to serve you in person again! In keeping a safe environment, we understand that your experience in the lobby will look and feel different than before due to the new protocols. While this is new for everyone, our commitment to you has not changed.
- A limited number of people will be allowed inside branches.
- Please maintain social distancing when lining up outside branches.
- Please wear a face mask.
- Lobbies will have floor markers denoting where to stand.
- Hand sanitizer and face masks will be available for your use.
- Please lift your face mask when asked for identification.
- Everyone will be asked COVID-19 related questions as a safety precaution.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, please stay home until you are well.
- Barriers will be in place at teller windows.
- Restrooms will be open during transactions.
- We are sorry to let you know that free coffee will not be available.
We are following the guidelines set by the CDC and listening to the advice of the Washington Department of Health as we take a prudent approach in moving services back into the lobbies. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
As we safely open our branch lobbies, please remember there are alternate ways you can do business with us:
- Online and Mobile Banking**
- Online Chat
- Remote check deposit
- ATM network
We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for being a member of TwinStar Credit Union.