We’ve missed you! See which branch lobbies are now open.
Since suspending our branch lobby transactions on March 17th, our staff has adapted to new ways of providing no-touch service to you. We will soon re-open our lobbies in counties that have been approved for Phase 3. Please understand that the time-frame for re-opening the lobbies may not be the same as the day counties officially move into Phase 3. We may need more time to prepare the lobbies for readiness. As of this time, Pierce and Clark county branch lobbies will remain closed until they are cleared to open in Phase 3.
The following branch lobbies are open as of Monday, June 22
Grays Harbor: Aberdeen, Hoquiam and Ocean Shores
Lewis County: Centralia, Centralia Safeway*, Chehalis, Onalaska
The following branch lobbies are open as of Tuesday, June 30
Thurston County: Crossroads, Olympia, Tumwater, Yelm, Yelm Safeway*
The Lacey Credit Union Center lobby will open on Monday, July 6.
The following branches are open for drive-through only
The West Olympia lobby will remain closed while plans are being developed.
Clark County Vancouver Mall, Hazel Dell, and Mill Plain are open for drive through services only.
Pierce County: Spanaway is open for drive through services only. Lakewood will remain closed while we develop a reopening plan.
*New temporary lobby hours for Yelm and Centralia Safeway locations:
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday, 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
All other branches are operating at normal hours.
Check back with our website and social media for up-to-date information.
We are ready to serve you in person again! In keeping a safe environment, we understand that your experience in the lobby will look and feel different than before due to the new protocols. While this is new for everyone, our commitment to you has not changed.
- A limited number of people will be allowed inside branches.
- Please maintain social distancing when lining up outside branches.
- Please wear a face mask.
- Lobbies will have floor markers denoting where to stand.
- Hand sanitizer and face masks will be available for your use.
- Please lift your face mask when asked for identification.
- Everyone will be asked COVID-19 related questions as a safety precaution.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, please stay home until you are well.
- Barriers will be in place at teller windows.
- Restrooms will be open during transactions.
- We are sorry to let you know that free coffee will not be available.
We are following the guidelines set by the CDC and listening to the advice of the Washington Department of Health as we take a prudent approach in moving services back into the lobbies. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
As we safely open our branch lobbies, please remember there are alternate ways you can do business with us:
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Online Chat
- Remote check deposit
- ATM network
We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for being a member of TwinStar Credit Union.