Is your business affected by COVID-19? We’re here to help.
TwinStar Credit Union understands the challenging economic environment small businesses are facing in our communities due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. We recognize that the prolonged effects of this unprecedented event may result in disruptions to the livelihood of your business, employees, and your customers. Our hearts are with everyone directly affected by this situation.
If your financial situation has been adversely impacted by COVID-19, or the continued measures taken to limit the exposure of this disease, we are here to help and support you and your business during this difficult time.
90-Day Payment Deferral
We can give business members the time to assess current business situations and the flexibility to utilize cash flows to support the immediate needs of business operations.
- No fees associated with this loan modification
- Streamlined implementation via a limited application and closing process
- No change to existing loan terms, rates, maturity, etc. Interest will continue to accrue during payment deferment. Payments will be re-amortized at the end of deferral period according to remaining amortization period as evidenced in the original Note and any subsequent modification.
NOTE: Deferred loan payments are limited to a maximum of 90 days per loan obligation. If you have already participated in TwinStar Credit Union’s 90-Day Payment Deferral program and still need further assistance, please contact any of our Business Services Managers at BusinessServices@TwinStarCU.com or 1-800-258-3115 for additional guidance and instructions
SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
The SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) ended on August 8, 2020. As a result, we are no longer accepting new PPP applications at this time.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness
For information on PPP loan forgiveness, please see this article.
- Small businesses and self-employed individuals may be eligible for federal assistance loans. See the Coronavirus Emergency Loans: Guide and Checklist for Small Businesses at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce website.
- Small Business Administration (“SBA”) – Economic Injury Disaster Loans: covid19relief.sba.gov
- Washington Small Business Development Center (WSBDC) Business Resiliency Toolkit and SBDC Small Business Resiliency Guide: wsbdc.org/protect-your-business/business-resiliency
- CDC’s Guidance for Businesses and Employers: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response
Your health and financial peace of mind is paramount to us as we work through this disruption that is touching us all. For further information regarding these options available to businesses within our communities, please contact TwinStar Credit Union’s Business Services at 1-800-258-3115 or email SBLApplications@twinstarcu.com.
We are all in this with you - Realizing our Financial Dreams Together.
Thank you for being a member of TwinStar Credit Union.
If your business needs assistance use this form to contact us.