Is your business affected by COVID-19? We’re here to help.
TwinStar Credit Union understands the challenging economic environment small businesses are facing in our communities due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our hearts are with everyone directly affected by this situation.
We are here to help and support our member businesses with the following programs:
90-Day Payment Deferral
We can give business members the time to assess current business situations and the flexibility to utilize cash flows to support the immediate needs of business operations.
- No fees associated with this loan modification
- Streamlined implementation via a limited application and closing process
- No change to existing loan terms, rates, maturity, etc. Interest will continue to accrue during payment deferment. Payments will be re-amortized at the end of deferral period according to remaining amortization period as evidenced in the original Note and any subsequent modification.
Small Business Assistance Loan
TwinStar is offering up to $100,000 in a hybrid emergency business loan to support eligible small businesses facing challenges in meeting working capital requirements due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Loan program details:
- 3-year term loan with initial 6-month draw-down, interest-only period
- Loan amounts up to $100,000
- Variable rate, based upon Wall Street Journal Prime Rate Index, plus a margin of 2.00%
- Subject to formal underwriting and approval. Loan must be linked to a TwinStar Business Checking account. Program rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
No Fees on Commercial Remote Deposit Capture
To reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus via social distancing, we are waiving all monthly service charges and transaction processing fees associated with Commercial RDC until further notice. Keeping you and your employees safe is important to us while you continue to operate your business and maximize cash flow. TwinStar’s Commercial Remote Deposit Capture service allows you the flexibility and peace of mind to safely deposit checks from your home or office.
- Small businesses and self-employed individuals may be eligible for federal assistance loans. See the Coronavirus Emergency Loans: Guide and Checklist for Small Businesses at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce website.
- Small Business Administration (“SBA”) – Economic Injury Disaster Loans: covid19relief.sba.gov
- Washington Small Business Development Center (WSBDC) Business Resiliency Toolkit and SBDC Small Business Resiliency Guide: wsbdc.org/protect-your-business/business-resiliency
- CDC’s Guidance for Businesses and Employers: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response
Your health and financial peace of mind is paramount to us as we work through this disruption that is touching us all. For further information regarding these options available to businesses within our communities, please contact TwinStar Credit Union’s Business Services at 360.688.6079 or email SBLApplications@twinstarcu.com.
We are all in this with you - Realizing our Financial Dreams Together.
Thank you for being a member of TwinStar Credit Union.
If your business needs assistance use this form to contact us.