Configuring account preferences
You can use the Account Preferences page to configure the following:
- The display name for each account
- The account order on the Home page
- (Optional) Text banking settings.
To configure an account display name
- In the Menu, click or tap Settings > Account Preferences. The Account Preferences page appears.
- Locate the account that you want to assign a display name. In the list, accounts are grouped by type. Enter a name in the Display Name field. The display name appears instead of a generic name in online banking and mobile banking.
- Click or tap Submit to submit the change.