Online, Mobile, and voice banking are intermittently unavailable at this time. Information displayed may not be current. Resources are engaged to resolve as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
You can use the Account Preferences page to configure the following:
- The display name for each account
- The account order on the Home page
- (Optional) Text banking settings.
To configure an account display name
- In the Menu, click or tap Settings > Account Preferences. The Account Preferences page appears.
- Locate the account that you want to assign a display name. In the list, accounts are grouped by type. Enter a name in the Display Name field. The display name appears instead of a generic name in online banking and mobile banking.
- Click or tap Submit to submit the change.