Configuring account preferences for text banking
You can use the Text Banking tab on the Account Preferences page to configure text banking preferences. Depending on the configuration, this Text tab may not appear.
To configure text banking preferences for accounts
- In the Menu, click or tap Settings > Account Preferences. The Account Preferences page appears.
- Click or tap SMS/Text.
- Locate each account that you want to use with text banking and do the following:
- Enter a nickname in the Nickname field. The nickname can contain up to 4 characters.
- Select the Enabled check box for the account. You can only use accounts that you enable for text banking.
- Click or tap the check mark to submit changes.
Last updated on August 20, 2019.