You can use the Text Banking tab on the Account Preferences page to configure text banking preferences. Depending on the configuration, this Text tab may not appear.
To configure text banking preferences for accounts
- In the Menu, click or tap Settings > Account Preferences. The Account Preferences page appears.
- Click or tap Text.
- Locate each account that you want to use with text banking and do the following:
- Enter a nickname in the Nickname field. The nickname can contain up to 4 characters.
- Select the Enabled check box for the account. You can only use accounts that you enable for text banking.
- In the Order field, enter a number for the account order.
- Click or tap Submit.