When you create an alert, it takes effect immediately and stays in effect until you disable or delete it. You can set an alert to occur immediately. Alert types may vary according to your settings and may include:
Delivery methods may include:
- Secure Message Only
- SMS/Text Message
If you miss an alert, you may need to change settings or double-check the Messages inbox. If you don't see an email alert, check your junk email folder. If your alert was delivered there, configure your mail settings to allow messages from our email address.
To create an alert
- In the Menu, click or tap Settings > Alerts. The Alerts page appears.
- In the New Alert drop-down list, click or tap the alert type that you want to create. The New Alert page appears.
- Click or tap an alert type that triggers the alert.
- Enter a message, then click or tap Set.
Select one of the following from the Select a delivery method drop-down list:
- Click or tap Secure Message Only to send the alert as a Secure Message. The alert is sent immediately when it is generated. You must be logged in to read the alert.
- Click or tap Email to send the alert as an email. Enter the email address where you want to send the alert. The alert is sent immediately when it is generated.
- Click or tap Phone to send the alert as a telephone call.
- Click or tap the country from the country drop-down list, then enter the phone number to call.
- Enter the time to call. You can set this to occur immediately.
- Click or tap SMS/Text Message to send the alert as a text (SMS) message.
- Click or tap the SMS country.
- Enter the phone number.
- Enter the time to send the message, then select the Agree to Terms check box.
- (Optional) Select the Every Occurrence check box to repeat the alert every time that the trigger occurs.
- Click or tap Save.
- In the success message, click or tap Close. The new alert appears on the Alerts page.