Online, Mobile, and voice banking are intermittently unavailable at this time. Information displayed may not be current. Resources are engaged to resolve as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
You can use the Alerts page to delete an alert that you no longer need. Deleting an alert removes it immediately and permanently.
To delete an alert
- In the Menu, click or tap Settings > Alerts. The Alerts page appears.
- Click or tap the type of alert that you want to delete.
- Click or tap Edit. The Edit Alert page appears.
- Click or tap Delete.
- When prompted, click or tap Confirm to delete the alert.
- When the deletion is complete, a message appears. Click or tap Close.