Online, Mobile, and voice banking are intermittently unavailable at this time. Information displayed may not be current. Resources are engaged to resolve as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
You can use the Alerts page to temporarily disable an existing alert and later enable it again.
To disable or enable an existing alert
- In the Menu, click or tap Settings > Alerts. The Alerts page appears.
- Click or tap the type of alert that you want to disable or enable.
- On the Alerts page, locate the existing alert, then do one of the following in the Enabled column:
- Click or tap Off to disable the alert.
- Click or tap On to enable the alert.
Tip:You can hide Alert details, such as the description and frequency, by clicking or tapping Click to hide details.