You can use the Alerts page to temporarily disable an existing alert and later enable it again.
To disable or enable an existing alert
- In the Menu, click or tap Settings > Alerts. The Alerts page appears.
- Click or tap the type of alert that you want to disable or enable.
- On the Alerts page, locate the existing alert, then do one of the following in the Enabled column:
- Click or tap Off to disable the alert.
- Click or tap On to enable the alert.
Tip:You can hide Alert details, such as the description and frequency, by clicking or tapping Click to hide details.