Online, Mobile, and voice banking are intermittently unavailable at this time. Information displayed may not be current. Resources are engaged to resolve as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
On the Account Details page, you can filter the transactions that appear based on the following transaction information:
- Time period
- Transaction type
- Check number, if applicable
The filter appearance varies depending on the device.
To filter transactions
- On the Account Details page, click or tap Show Filters.
- Do one or more of the following:
- Select a date range from the Time Period drop-down list. If you select a custom date, specify dates in the Start Date and End Date calendars.
- Select the type of transaction from the Transaction Type drop-down list.
- Enter the minimum and maximum amounts for the transaction in the Min Amount and Max Amount fields.
- Specify a check number range in the Check# fields.
- Click or tap Apply Filters.
To hide filters
- On the Account Details page, do one of the following:
- In online banking, click or tap Hide Filters.
- On a smartphone, tap Search.