Resetting a forgotten password
If you forget your password and your account is not locked, you can use the Forgot Your Password option to reset your password. Depending on the configuration, you may not be able to reset your password from an unregistered browser.
To reset a forgotten password
- From the login form (at the top of every page), or from the my.twinstarcu.com login form, click or tap Forgot password?
- Enter your Login ID and click or tap Submit.
- On the next page, select one of the contact methods that are on file for you. We will send you a Secure Access Code using the contact method that you selected.
- On the Secure Access Code page, enter the code you receive and click or tap Submit.
- On the New Password page, do the following:
- Enter your new password in the New Password field.
- Re-enter the password in the Confirm Password field.
- Click or tap Submit.
Note: If you close out of a session after submitting your Login ID and then open it within a very short timeframe (20 minutes), click or tap I already have a Secure Access Code.
Note: If the Remember Me check box is selected, it will block you from entering a different Login ID. To enter a new login, uncheck the box.Online banking