Online, Mobile, and voice banking are intermittently unavailable at this time. Information displayed may not be current. Resources are engaged to resolve as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
You can use the Online Activity page to send a message about a transaction.
To send a message about a transaction
- In the Menu, click or tap Transactions > Online Activity. The Online Activity page appears.
- Browse or search for the transaction that you want to send a message about.
- Click or tap the item.
- When the details appear, click or tap Inquire .
- You do not need to add transaction details to the message.
- Click or tap in the Message field and enter your message.
- (Optional) In online banking, click the attach file icon (). In the Open dialog box, select a file to attach to the message, and click Open.
- Click or tap Send. A message appears confirming that you sent the message.
- Click Close. The Conversations page appears.