You can transfer funds between accounts. You can also make external transfers to or from an account at another financial institution.
To transfer funds
- In the Menu, click or tap Transactions > Transfer Funds. The Funds Transfers page appears.
- On the Funds Transfer page, do the following:
- In the From drop-down list, select the account from which you want to transfer funds.
- In the To drop-down list, select the account to which you want to transfer funds.
- In the Amount field, enter the amount to transfer.
- Select the Make this a recurring transaction check box. The Schedule Recurring Transfer fields expand.
- Select a Start Date and End Date from the calendar, or click or tap Repeat Forever.
- Click or tap the Date field, and then select the date that you want the transfer to occur.
- (Optional) Enter information about the transfer in the Memo field.
- Click or tap Transfer Funds. The Transaction Authorized message appears and confirms that the transfer was processed or will be scheduled to process.
- Click or tap Close to set up another transfer, or click or tap View in Online Activity to review the transfer.
Note: You can set up a recurring transfer to start today.