Online, Mobile, and voice banking are intermittently unavailable at this time. Information displayed may not be current. Resources are engaged to resolve as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
You can transfer funds between accounts. You can also make external transfers to or from an account at another financial institution.
To transfer funds
- In the Menu, click or tap Transactions > Transfer Funds. The Funds Transfers page appears.
- On the Funds Transfer page, do the following:
- In the From drop-down list, select the account from which you want to transfer funds.
- In the To drop-down list, select the account to which you want to transfer funds.
- In the Amount field, enter the amount to transfer.
- Select the Make this a recurring transaction check box. The Schedule Recurring Transfer fields expand.
- Select a Start Date and End Date from the calendar, or click or tap Repeat Forever.
- Click or tap the Date field, and then select the date that you want the transfer to occur.
- (Optional) Enter information about the transfer in the Memo field.
- Click or tap Transfer Funds. The Transaction Authorized message appears and confirms that the transfer was processed or will be scheduled to process.
- Click or tap Close to set up another transfer, or click or tap View in Online Activity to review the transfer.
Note: You can set up a recurring transfer to start today.