Using a biometric login for Card Manager
Biometric login is now an option in the latest version of Card Manager. Biometric login uses your face or your fingerprint to open the app, if you have a compatible device and the option is enabled in your settings.
- Make sure you have updated to the latest version of the app.
- Open the app and tap Log In.
- Underneath the username and password, tap Use TouchID, Use FaceID, or Use Fingerprint (Depending on your device capability)
- You will be prompted to log in with your password to enable biometric login.
- Confirm you would like to use TouchID, FaceID, or Fingerprint to log in.
- Future logins will automatically use your biometric login to enter your username and password.
Last updated on December 31, 2020.