Viewing and printing images associated with a transaction
You can view and print any images that are associated with a transaction from the Account Transactions page. On the Account Transactions page, any transaction that includes images is marked with an image icon ().
To view and print the images associated with a transaction
- On the Home page, click or tap the name of the account that includes the transaction. The Account Details page appears.
- Click or tap the transaction to view the details. If applicable, the image appears below the transaction. If the transaction includes multiple images, click or tap Previous and Next to view additional images.
- Click or tap the image (). The image appears enlarged.
- (Optional) In online banking, you can print the images. To print the images, do the following:
- On the transaction details, click or tap the three dots to reveal the menu.
- Chose Print. The Print page appears.
- On the Print page, click or tap Print to print the image.
Note: For the best print results, use the provided print option. Using the browser's print function instead of the provided print option will cause suboptimal print results.Online banking Transactions