Online, Mobile, and voice banking are intermittently unavailable at this time. Information displayed may not be current. Resources are engaged to resolve as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
You can view and print any images that are associated with a transaction from the Account Details page. On the Account Details page, any transaction that includes images is marked with an image icon ().
To view and print the images associated with a transaction
- On the Home page, click or tap the name of the account that includes the transaction. The Account Details page appears.
- Click or tap the transaction to view the details. If applicable, the image appears below the transaction. If the transaction includes multiple images, click or tap Previous and Next to view additional images.
- Click or tap the expand icon () next to the image icon (). The image appears.
- (Optional) In online banking, you can print the images. To print the images, do the following:
- On the transaction details, click or tap the Print icon (). The Print page appears.
- On the Print page, click or tap Print to print the image.