All members have the ability to view eStatements, electronic versions of your account statements, in online banking
To view eStatements
- In the Menu, click or tap eDocuments > View eDocuments. The eDocuments option page appears.
- Do the following to select the statement to view:
Tip: Visit eDocuments > Paperless Opt In/Out to change your preferences or view the eStatement Delivery Agreement. Kasasa members are required to opt in to paperless in order to qualify for rewards.
- Select the account you would like to view.
- In the eDocuments window, select the eStatements tab if it is not active
- Available documents will show up under the menu. Select the statement you would like to view.
- Depending on the settings on your device, you may be able to save or print the eStatements.