Online, Mobile, and voice banking are intermittently unavailable at this time. Information displayed may not be current. Resources are engaged to resolve as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
You can view or search for an existing pending or processed transfer on the following pages:
- Funds Transfers
- Online Activity
The Online Activity page may include additional details about a transfer.
To view a transfer on the Funds Transfers page
- In the Menu, click or tap Transactions > Funds Transfer. The Funds Transfers page appears.
- The Search transactions area lists all of the pending and processed transfers. Do one of the following:
- Click or tap Pending to browse the transfers that have not yet processed.
- Click or tap Processed to browse the transfers that have been processed.
- Click or tap in the Search transactions field, and enter your search text. You can search for the process date, amount, transaction ID, or the user who created the transfer. The search results appear below the search field.
- After you locate a transfer, click or tap it for more details.
- (Optional) On the transfer details page, click or tap View in Online Activity. The Online Activity page appears, with the transfer selected and the Transaction details visible.
To view details of a transfer on the Online Activity page
- In the Menu, click or tap Transactions > Online Activity. The Online Activity page appears.
- On the Online Activity page, do one of the following:
- Click or tap Single Transactions to view a single transfer.
- Click or tap Recurring Transactions to view a recurring series of transfers.
- Browse to find the transfer that you want to view.
- Click or tap the Transfer. The transfer expands to show the details.