More for your money
Member's Choice checking sweetens our basic checking with some valuable services you asked for. The Fraud-Defender service is included to keep you and your family safe from identity theft**. Washington members get discounts on a AAA membership to give you peace of mind on the road (currently not available to our Oregon Members). You can also earn dividends on your balance, with no minimum transaction requirements.
Do you write a lot of checks? Open a Member's Choice checking account and we'll provide a free box of checks yearly***, pay dividends on your account balance and help out with your AAA Washington Membership. Fraud Defender ID theft protection is included. Opening deposit requirement: $25
- Low $5.99 monthly fee
- Dividends paid*
- Free Identity Theft protection with Fraud-Defender services (a $2.95 value). To learn more about Fraud-Defender, click here.
- Overdraft protection (subject to approval)
- FEATURES: DEPENDS ON STATE
- Free TwinStar Credit Union Image checks (limit of one box per order). Unlimited check writing
- Free first-year Basic AAA of Washington membership for primary account holder ($56 value), $25 reimbursement to member's account after member pays annual renewal fee for Basic AAA of Washington membership
* Dividend Rate based on account balance level: $500-$999, $1,000-$2,499, or $2,500+ *** Free checks limited to TwinStar Image checks.
|Consumer Checking||$0.00 - $499.99||0.00%|
|$500 - $999.99||0.05%|
|$1,000 - $2,499.99||0.05%|
|$2,500 and up||0.10%|
Consumer Checking Member's Choice and Prime Advantage Club earn dividends. Minimum daily balance is required to earn dividends at the corresponding tiered rate. If during any statement period your account balance falls below the minimum daily balance, dividends will not be paid to your account for that month.
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates may vary by region. Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day. Dividends are compounded monthly and will be credited monthly. Rates may vary by region. Call TwinStar at (360) 357-9917 in Thurston County, or 1-800-258-3115 for additional rates. All rates and programs are subject to change at the discretion of administration.