You’ve earned it
For members age 50 or older and joint owner.
You’ve worked hard to earn your money. We worked hard with Members like you to bring a suite of services to a checking account tuned for the needs of our members age 50 and older. This account is best paired with our IRA savings and investments. Enjoy our full-service suite of in-branch perks. You’ve earned your money, and we want to help you to make the most of it.
- Opening deposit requirement: $25. Must maintain at least $2,000 aggregate balance within a TwinStar Credit Union account OR have direct deposit of payroll or retirement
- No monthly fee
- Dividends paid* (see current rates)
- Free specialized Prime Advantage Club Checks (limit of one box per order).
- Unlimited check writing
- No-cost check printout (one per month)
- No annual maintenance fee for IRAs
- Two free money orders per month
- Various types of insurance at minimal cost
- Overdraft protection (subject to approval)
- Free online banking, mobile banking and online Bill Pay
* Dividend Rate based on account balance level: $500-$999, $1,000-$2,499, or $2,500+
|Consumer Checking||$0.00 - $499.99||0.00%|
|$500 - $999.99||0.05%|
|$1,000 - $2,499.99||0.05%|
|$2,500 and up||0.10%|
Consumer Checking Member's Choice and Prime Advantage Club earn dividends. Minimum daily balance is required to earn dividends at the corresponding tiered rate. If during any statement period your account balance falls below the minimum daily balance, dividends will not be paid to your account for that month.
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates may vary by region. Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day. Dividends are compounded monthly and will be credited monthly. Rates may vary by region. Call TwinStar at (360) 357-9917 in Thurston County, or 1-800-258-3115 for additional rates. All rates and programs are subject to change at the discretion of administration.