Stay informed about transactions in your accounts with eAlerts, a free service that sends an alert when selected transactions are processed. eAlerts are simple, yet effective ways to keep tabs on your money in an increasingly complicated world. TwinStar is pleased to offer eAlerts to members free of charge.
- Guard against overdraft situations
- Set up an eAlert that tells you when a direct deposit occurs.
- Actively monitor for fraud by setting a purchase threshold on your checking or credit card account.
- Would you like a gentle reminder about a loan payment? Set up a loan payment due eAlert.
Setting up eAlerts is easy:
- Log into Online Banking.
- Select "Set up eAlerts" from the menu list on the left side of the page.
- View the list of available eAlerts, select the eAlerts you would like and input options.
- Enter an e-mail address. That's it – you'll begin receiving eAlerts the next business day.
- You can then add, delete or change the eAlerts you receive at the "Manage eAlerts" section of Online Banking.