You can export transactions from the Account Details page to a file format that you select. Export formats will vary depending on the settings. Currently, you can only export in online banking.
Note: Contact us for information about supported versions of Quicken and QuickBooks.
To export transactions from the Account Details view
- On the Account Details page, click Export.
- In the Export drop-down list, click an export format. Depending on your configuration, they
- Spreadsheet (XLS)
- Spreadsheet (CSV)
- Microsoft OFX (OFX)
- Quicken (QFX)
- QuickBooks (QBO))
- Depending on your browser settings, one of the following happens:
- If your browser automatically saves files to a folder, the file is saved in that folder. Open the folder to view the exported file.
- If your browser is configured to prompt for the folder for downloaded files, you are prompted to specify the location to save the exported file.