Online, Mobile, and voice banking are intermittently unavailable at this time. Information displayed may not be current. Resources are engaged to resolve as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
You can export transactions from the Account Details page to a file format that you select. Export formats will vary depending on the settings. Currently, you can only export in online banking.
To export transactions from the Account Details view
- On the Account Details page, click Export.
- In the Export drop-down list, click an export format. Depending on your configuration, they
- Spreadsheet (XLS)
- Spreadsheet (CSV)
- Microsoft OFX (OFX)
- Quicken (QFX)
- QuickBooks (QBO))
- Depending on your browser settings, one of the following happens:
- If your browser automatically saves files to a folder, the file is saved in that folder. Open the folder to view the exported file.
- If your browser is configured to prompt for the folder for downloaded files, you are prompted to specify the location to save the exported file.