Hardware and software requirements
You must use specific minimum hardware and software to use online banking. For the best experience, you should use the recommended hardware and software. For the latest information about the hardware and software requirements, please contact us.
If you try to log in without a recommended browser, online banking may direct you to either a version of online banking that is compatible with your browser or to a website to download a new browser version.
Supported Desktop Browsers
These desktop browsers are currently supported for the full online banking experience:
- Microsoft Edge 12 and greater
- Mozilla Firefox 29 and greater
- Google Chrome 38 and greater
- Apple Safari 9 and greater
- Opera 18 and greater
- Apple iOS mobile browser 9.2 and greater
- Google Android mobile browser 4.4 and greater
The following browser will be deprecated, please update to a supported browser
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
The following native devices for applications are supported:
- iOS 8.0 and greater
- Android 4.1 and greater (Android devices have great variability in underlying hardware, some models may not be supported due to device manufacturer customizations.)
All mobile browsers should be supported. If you are having trouble logging in on a phone or tablet, please contact Member Services.
Last updated on September 14, 2021.