How do I enroll in online banking?
If you are a new online and mobile banking user, follow these steps to get started.
- Go to the Online Banking Login box on the Home Page, or open the mobile app and click Enroll.
- This opens the enrollment application. The following information is required to complete the enrollment.
- Account Type
- Primary Account Number
- Social Security or Tax Id Number
- Date of Birth
- Set up Username
- Email address
- Set up Password
Enter all the required information. It will be verified by comparing it to the current information in our system.
When finished, click Enroll Now. If you need to update your contact information, please call us at 1.800.258.3115 during business hours.
- After submitting enrollment information, an email is received at the email address provided. Within that email, an enrollment code is included. Copy/ Paste or type the code into the box displayed on the enrollment screen.
- After verifying enrollment code, review the next screen containing 4 sections:
- Accept Terms of Service
- Paperless Settings (optional)
Follow the steps to enroll in paperless statements and notices. Click Access Sample PDF then I Consent to enroll in paperless documents.
- Automatic Savings (optional)
This feature is optional and is not required to complete enrollment. By activating this option, 3% of deposits made into the checking account, will automatically transfer to the savings account that night. To activate this feature, please check the box, “Activate Automatic Savings”.
- Account Security
Account security requires the use of a phone number for Two Factor Authentication. This adds a second level of security to using Digital Banking in addition to email (which can be added after enrollment).
To set up the two factor authentication, click the Verify Now button to receive a code via text or phone call. Enter the code to complete the activation of this feature. After entering the code, click Activate.
- Click “Go to my account” to finish enrollment process. These features are available for further modification within the profile settings.
- Congratulations! You are now enrolled in Online and Mobile Banking.
First time login videos
Digital banking Getting started
Last updated on September 23, 2021.