Will I receive a tax form?
December year-end statements serve as your statement of credit union dividends earned and interest paid for that year. If you paid interest on any consumer loan during the year, the year-end statement serves as your statement of interest paid to the credit union for that year.
- Home Equity loan interest paid $600.00 or more is also available on form 1098 in late January.
- Dividends earned totaling $10.00 or more is also available on form 1099 INT in late January.
- 1099 R forms regarding IRA withdrawals are mailed in late January.
When are tax forms available?
If eligible, tax forms are available late January.
How do I view tax forms?
- Log in to online or mobile banking
- From the menu, select Documents.
- Select Tax Forms tab to see available tax documents
Please note last year’s tax forms will not be available until late January.Digital banking
Last updated on August 02, 2022.