Online, Mobile, and voice banking are intermittently unavailable at this time. Information displayed may not be current. Resources are engaged to resolve as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Will I receive a tax form?
December year-end statements serve as your statement of credit union dividends earned and interest paid for that year. If you paid interest on any consumer loan during the year, the year-end statement serves as your statement of interest paid to the credit union for that year.
- Home Equity loan interest paid $600.00 or more is also available on form 1098 in late January.
- Dividends earned totaling $10.00 or more is also available on form 1099 INT in late January.
- 1099 R forms regarding IRA withdrawals are mailed in late January.
When are tax forms available?
If eligible, tax forms are available late January.
How do I view tax forms?
- Log in to online or mobile banking
- From the menu, select eDocuments
- Select View eDocuments, choose the Prime Share representing your entire account. eDocuments will pop-up in a new window.
- Select Tax Forms tab to see available tax documents.
Please note last year’s tax forms will not be available until late January.