How do I get my 1099 or 1098 tax forms?
Will I receive a tax form?
December year-end statements serve as your statement of credit union dividends earned and interest paid for that year. If you paid interest on any consumer loan during the year, the year-end statement serves as your statement of interest paid to the credit union for that year.
- Home Equity loan interest paid $600.00 or more is also available on form 1098 in late January.
- Dividends earned totaling $10.00 or more is also available on form 1099 INT in late January.
- 1099 R forms regarding IRA withdrawals are mailed in late January.
When are tax forms available?
If eligible, tax forms are available late January.
How do I view tax forms?
- Log in to online or mobile banking
- From the menu, select eDocuments
- Select View eDocuments, choose the Prime Share representing your entire account. eDocuments will pop-up in a new window.
- Select Tax Forms tab to see available tax documents.
Please note last year’s tax forms will not be available until late January.Online banking