How do I register for online banking?
If you are a new online and mobile banking user, follow these steps to get started.
- Go to the Online Banking Login box on the Home Page, or open the mobile app and click Enroll.
- This opens the account verification screen. Enter all the required information. It will be verified by comparing it to the current information in our system. When finished, click Submit. If you need to update your contact information, please call us at 1.800.258.3115 during business hours.
- A new window will open congratulating you for having successfully enrolled in Online Banking. Make note of your temporary password, you will need it to log in and complete the enrollment process.
- Enter your newly created Login ID.
- Enter your temporary password and click Log in.
- You will be directed to a page where you are to select the delivery method of your single use Secure Access Code. This page will display the contact options on file for your account. Select either the phone, text message, or email option that will enable us to send you your single use Secure Access Code.
- When you receive your six to seven digit Secure Access Code, enter it in the access code screen and click Submit. The secure access code is valid for only 15 minutes. If it expires, you must request a new one.
- Once your access code has been accepted, you will be asked if you would like to register your device as a trusted device. If you register your device, you will not have to generate a new secure access code when you use that device in the future.
- You are now presented with a copy of the Online Banking Services Agreement. Read and acknowledge that you agree to the conditions by clicking, I Accept.
- A view-only online profile screen will appear for your review. It will be grayed-out and you cannot make any changes at this point. Click Submit Profile then OK to continue. To change your profile data, navigate to Settings> My Information.
- Now you can change your password. Use your temporary password as your old password. For your protection, you will need to create a password that meets the stated security requirements. Click Submit. When the pop-up window appears, click OK to confirm.
- Congratulations! You are now enrolled in Online and Mobile Banking.