How to reset or recover a Secure Email password
- To begin the password reset/recover process, look for the password recovery link at the bottom of the secure message notice sent to your primary email.
- Verify your email address and select “Send password question(s).”
- A confirmation message will and instructions will be sent sent to your primary email.
- The following email will be sent to your email with the Subject line “SPX Password Recovery Request Information from TwinStar Credit Union.” Select the “here” link to answer your security question.
- The password recovery page page will load in a new tab or window. Enter in your answers to the security questions. You can select Reset my password or Recover my password and hit Submit.
- If incorrect answers are provided, an “Invalid answer” message will be displayed above your email address and questions.
- If correct answers are provided, you will see a success message with a temporary password. You will receive a Secure Email with an encrypted PDF attachment containing your secure mail password. The provided temporary password will need to be used in order to open the encrypted PDF file.
- If you are unable to answer your security questions, a new registration would need to be completed with a new email address.
Last updated on August 20, 2019.