Online, Mobile, and voice banking are intermittently unavailable at this time. Information displayed may not be current. Resources are engaged to resolve as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Step 1: Add an external account
- Select "Transactions" from the menu.
- Select "Add External Account."
- Enter the Account Number, Account type, and Routing Number for your external account.
- Select "Continue" when you are finished. Your request will be submitted. Your external account will receive two small deposits (micro deposits) within two business days.
Step 2: Verify an external account
Once the micro deposits have been received, sign in to Online or Mobile Banking to verify your external account.
- Select "Transactions" from the menu
- Select "Verify External Account"
- Select the circular button under the account you which to verify
- Enter the amount of each trial deposit in the fields provided.
- Select "Continue" when you are finished.
Note: The circle radio button must be selected and trial deposit amounts entered before selecting Continue.
Making a transfer from/to external account
External Accounts default to the bottom of the drop-down lists and include “EXTERNAL” in their description with the account number partially masked
You can nickname your External Accounts and change the order in which they are displayed in the drop-down menus under Settings > Account Preferences