- Picture files can be .JPG, .PNG, .GIF, .TIFF or .BMP format.
- The file size should be at least 50KB in size, not to exceed ten megabytes (MB) and at least 840X480 pixels. For best results, use larger Images with higher resolution for greater clarity on your personalized card.
- The maximum file size is three megabytes (MB).
- Small pictures will reproduce poorly.
- If you increase the scale of your picture excessively, it may also reproduce poorly.
- The bigger the picture you choose, the longer it will take to upload.
- The time your picture takes to upload depends on your internet connection speed.
- If your Image is slow to upload, please talk to your own internet service provider for help.
- On a typical 56k modem, each megabyte will take about three minutes to upload. However, this speed depends on your connection speed.
- Your Image needs to be downloaded to your computer's hard drive, before it can be uploaded to the designer.
We reserve the right to determine whether a submitted Image will be used. The following are examples of prohibited items in the foreground or background of photos:
- Images that could be perceived as violent, including hatred or cruelty to humans or animals, profanity, or obscenities.
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities, including gambling.
- Images/content demonstrating the views of anti-social, political or religious groups.
- Libelous, defamatory, sexually explicit, or other content we deem offensive, including discrimination, "hate speech," or socially unacceptable groups (gangs).
- Material that could infringe on the copyright or trademark rights of another party, including branded products, abbreviations, acronyms, logos or related symbols.
- Any references to the Olympic Games or events.
- Commercial solicitation or promotional material.
- Celebrities such as actors, musicians, athletes, or cartoons. (Exceptions to this prohibition include permission-based photos of you, your family members or friends photographed with a famous person.)
- Use of addresses, phone numbers, personalized identification numbers and URL addresses.
- All Images must have the consent of the owner including those downloaded from the internet.
- Provocative, derogatory or of a sexual content.
- No naked or semi-naked Images of adults or children.
- Racial/prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter.
Please note: If you submit, or repeatedly submit Images that do not follow the set forth guidelines, TwinStar Credit Union reserves the right to exclude you from future use of this service.
Pick Your Pic
Last updated on June 10, 2022.