How to deposit a check from your mobile device
Before you begin:
- You will need a smartphone or tablet with a camera.
- The TwinStar CU mobile app must be installed and you must be an enrolled user.
- Before you can make your first deposit, complete the Mobile Deposit Enrollment in the mobile app under Services > Mobile Deposit Enrollment
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
Deposit a check using mobile check deposit
- In the menu, click or tap Transactions > Deposit Check.
- Choose the account you would like to deposit to from the To Account drop-down list.
- Enter the amount of the check. You can only deposit the full amount. If you would like to put part of the funds into a different account, you can make a mobile transfer after the check is deposited, once the funds are made available.
- Tap Capture Image. Take a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Review the deposit and tap Submit Deposit to complete the deposit.
- To confirm the status of your check deposits, in the menu, click Transactions > Online Activity > Deposited Checks.
For best results, place your check on a flat, solid, dark background with adequate lighting.
You can only deposit checks under $5000 using the app. If you have a larger deposit, visit your local TwinStar branch.
If you have a business account and would like to deposit checks remotely, talk to your Business Services rep about CheckMate.
If you are depositing to a business account, please review the Business Fee Schedule for details on fees.Mobile Banking