How to deposit a check from your mobile device
Before you begin:
- You will need a smartphone or tablet with a camera.
- The TwinStar CU mobile app must be installed and you must be an enrolled user.
- Before you can make your first deposit, complete the Mobile Deposit Enrollment
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
Deposit a check using mobile check deposit
- n the menu, click or tap Deposit a Check.
- Capture Photos of check by Clicking Take Photos. A Screen appears with a message
- Center the check on a dark surface, provide ample light. Align Check.
- We will take the photo for you
Click Continue. After clicking Continue, center your phone over the check image. Once check has been aligned, the image is taken for you.
- Choose the account you would like to deposit to from the Account drop-down list.
- Enter the amount of the check. You can only deposit the full amount. If you would like to put part of the funds into a different account, you can make a mobile transfer after the check is deposited, once the funds are made available.
- Click or tap Deposit to complete the deposit.
- To confirm the status of your check deposits, check Transactions
For best results, place your check on a flat, solid, dark background with adequate lighting.
You can only deposit checks under $5000 using the app. If you have a larger deposit, visit your local TwinStar branch.
If you have a business account and would like to deposit checks remotely, talk to your Business Services rep about Commercial Remote Deposit Capture.
When the business user need to use CRDC, you will go directly to the website by saving and using this URL: https://twinstarcu-merchant.rdcselect.com/#/login
If you are depositing to a business account, please review the Business Fee Schedule for details on fees.Mobile Banking
Last updated on September 16, 2021.