NOTE: We will be retiring the Card Manager app on July 21st, 2022. Learn more about Card Controls here
The Card Manager app allows cardholders to turn a card on or off. When a card is turned off, all transactions made on the card other than recurring payments, credits, and deposits are denied.
- Log in to the Card Manager App.
- Select the card you would like to control from the list of cards on the main screen.
- Tap the Card On/Off slider (located under the card image) to turn the card off, or turn it on again if it is off.
- Confirm in the Alert dialog that you want to turn the card off, or back on.
- Once confirmed, you will see the status of the card on the top right of the card image: Red indicates it is off, green indicates it is on.
Last updated on July 21, 2022.