Expect more from your checking account
A higher yield, not more fees
Expect more from your checking account
A higher yield, not more fees. Kasasa Cash checking pays up to 1.50% APY*. But that’s not all. We’ll refund your ATM fees, nationwide.* So you never have to search for a “free” ATM.
No minimum balance to earn our highest rates. It’s checking that rewards you in cash each month. All for doing things you’d pretty much do anyway.
Kasasa Cash Account Benefits:
- Earn higher dividends up to $25,000 with no minimum balance*
- Refunds on ATM surcharges nationwide
- Free online and mobile banking, and Bill Payer
- Free email notices of monthly activity
Kasasa Cash Account Requirements:
We have good news for our Kasasa checking account holders! TwinStar Credit Union is temporarily decreasing debit card transaction requirements from twelve to five** to help you earn your rewards during sheltering in place. Now it is easier to meet your account requirements from home. As with using your debit card for in-person purchases, online payments also count as a transaction — whether it’s for groceries, gifts or bills. It all adds up.
** Offer may expire at any time.
- Conduct 12 debit card transactions that post and clear per qualification cycle
- Sign up for eStatements (valid e-mail address required)
- Access online banking at least once per qualification cycle
Have more questions? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions for Kasasa Cash checking.
Put your savings into high gear with a linked Kasasa Saver® account
Kasasa Saver puts saving on autopilot with a high interest saver account linked to your Kasasa Cash Back checking account. The rewards earned on checking and ATM fee refunds are automatically deposited into the saver account and then additional interest is piled on top.
|$0, Req. not met||0.05%|
|$0, Qualifications met, up to $25,000||1.50%|
|$0, Qualifications met, over $25,000||1.50%-0.34%*|
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. One Kasasa® checking per prime member age 18 and older. Rewards based on qualifications. $25 minimum opening deposit. Qualifications: 1) Conduct 12 debit card transactions that post and settle per qualification cycle. Please note that not all transactions are posted the same day they are conducted. ATM transactions and deposits/credits do not count toward the debit card transaction qualification. 2) Sign up for eStatements (valid e-mail address required) and accept the eStatement Consent to Electronic Delivery disclosure. 3) Access Online Banking at least once per qualification cycle. 4) Upon meeting account reward qualifications, dividends are compounded and credited monthly. Qualifications for rewards are calculated from the last day of the month to the day before the last day of the next month (qualification cycle). APY Range of 1.50%-0.34% depends on balance maintained, assuming a maximum $100,000 in 2nd tier. Fees may reduce earnings. No ATM surcharge fees when check (debit) card is used at TwinStar ATMs. ATM fee(s) charged by non-proprietary ATMs will be reimbursed up to $20 per account per qualification cycle (applies to debit card ATM fees only – International transaction fees will not be refunded). Kasasa Saver: Minimum to open is $5 for Kasasa Saver. Kasasa Cash Back rewards will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash Back are met each monthly qualification cycle:(1) balances up to $10,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 1.25%; and (2) balances over $10,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 1.25% - 0.16% APY depending on the balance. Fees may reduce earnings. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash Back, all balances in the Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY. Mobile and data rates may apply. Check with your provider. For details, please contact TwinStar Credit Union at 360.357.9911 or 800.258.3115. Federally insured by NCUA.