Notice: The Willsonville branch will be closed on Monday, August 21. Plans are to reopen Tuesday at 9 a.m., depending on traffic and safety evaluations.
Save To Win is a prize-linked savings product, which offers prize drawing entries, both monthly and annually, in return for each $25 savings deposit made into the Save to Win certificate account.
In the end, you at the very least walk away with your savings, plus interest. You could even end up winning $1,000!
How does Save to Win work?
We’ve made it easy to Save To Win. Here’s what you need to do:
- Join, or if already a member, visit any TwinStar Branch.
- Open a 12-month Save To Win share certificate with at least $25. This is considered your first entry into that month’s drawings as well as the grand prize drawings.
- Keep making deposits into the Save To Win share certificate during the 12 month certificate term. Every $25 is another entry to win, but you can only earn up to 10 entries a month.
A participating member is limited to one (1) Qualifying Save To Win Share Certificate at one (1) participating credit union, with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
Save to Win Overview
To be an eligible participant you must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, be 18 years or older, and have a prime share account in good standing.
Trust accounts, any type of business and labor organizations, other public or private entities, officers, directors, employees of participating credit unions and their immediate family members, as well as vendors of the credit union, members residing outside of Washington State, and accounts that have a joint owner under the age of 18 are not eligible. Other terms and conditions apply.
- A participating member is limited to one (1) Qualifying Save To Win Share Certificate at one (1) participating credit union
- Minimum opening deposit is $25
- Automatically renews after each 12 month period (unless closed within 7 day grace period)
- Each year at maturity, the funds will remain in the special 12 month Save To Win certificate unless we receive other instructions from the account holder
- Interest rate set independently by credit union (see current Dividend Rate Sheet)
- No minimum or maximum “number of deposits” per month
- Automatic transfers may be set up for the account holder
- One entry into the monthly drawing and annual drawing for each $25 increase over the previous month ending balance, limit 10 entries per month
- All transactions constituting Raffle entries must occur within the state of Washington
- Participating member may make a maximum of one (1) withdrawal from their Save To Win Certificate during any twelve (12) month period, with an early withdrawal penalty fee of $25
- More than one (1) withdrawal will result in the disqualification of the certificate from consideration for prizes and forfeiture of any and all entries for monthly and annual prizes and will result in the closure of the certificate.
- If a Member with a Qualifying Save To Win Certificate moves out of the State of Washington, they become ineligible for the Raffle. The member will continue to be the account holder but deposits to the account will not constitute qualifying Raffle entries.
- To be eligible for the Annual Prize Drawing, a participating member must have had their Qualifying Save To Win Certificate open for all 12 months of the Raffle period.(April 2017 - March 2018)
For complete rules stop by any TwinStar branch or go to the Save to Win Rules page here
Take the Save to Win survey
Help improve this program by taking the Save to Win Program Survey