You are the credit union.
Banks exist to enrich shareholders. TwinStar is member-owned and we don't have to raise fees on every tiny thing to sweeten shareholders’ wallets. TwinStar returns profits to members with checking rewards, better deposit rates, low to no fees and low-interest loans. We can reward you because we are member-owned.
Kasasa Cash Back Checking
Kasasa Cash Back checking puts money back in your pocket.
Start earning today.
Earn up to $5 a month1 with a Kasasa Cash Back Checking account with everyday debit card purchases, with none of the category restrictions like gas or groceries. We also refund ATM fees nationwide.3
- Earn cash back on debit card purchases.1
- Free online & mobile banking, and Bill Payer.2
- Free email notices of monthly activity.
Get more benefits with Kasasa Cash Back
Bank anywhere, anytime
Manage your accounts securely online with your computer, tablet or smartphone.2 Bank in the comfort and safety of your home with our secure digital banking services.
- Digital Banking
- Mobile apps
- Mobile check deposit
Access your account at thousands of fee-free ATMs nationwide. Use our finder to locate a surcharge-free ATM near you from one of our many partners. For those times you can't, we will reimburse your ATM fees up to $20 per month.3
The Card Manager app gives you the power to monitor and manage your TwinStar debit and credit cards the way you want. Protect yourself from fraudulent transactions if your card is lost or stolen. Control your cards with ease.2
Online Bill Payer
With Online Bill Payer, you can receive and pay your bills all in one place.2 It's easy and free to pay bills or send payments to others such as a landlord, babysitter or relative. You can also schedule one time or recurring payments up to one year in advance and stay organized.
Big banks burden you with fees. TwinStar prefers to reward you.
1 Kasasa Account Requirements:.
- Conduct 12 debit card transactions that post and clear per qualification cycle. However, TwinStar Credit Union temporarily decreased the debit card transaction requirements from twelve to five*. Now it is easier to meet your account requirements from home. As with using your debit card for in-person purchases, online payments also count as a transaction — whether it’s for groceries, gifts or bills. It all adds up.
- Sign up for eStatements (valid e-mail address required)
- Access online banking at least once per qualification cycle
2 Message and data rates may apply, please check with your mobile provider.
3 ATM fee(s) charged by non-proprietary ATMs will be reimbursed up to $20 per account per qualifications cycle (applies to debit card ATM fees only - International Transaction fees will not be refunded).
* Offer may expire at any time.