Dollar Dog Kids Club Savings Account
Starting a savings account for your child is easy! $5 is all you need to open a Dollar Dog Kids Club Savings Account for each child in your family. Kids 12 years old and younger can learn the value of savings and money with a Dollar Dog Account. Upon joining, children receive:
- A thank you gift for joining.
- An Official Dollar Dog Passport.
- Collect a cool Dollar Dog sticker when they make a deposit of any amount into their savings account every month.
- A great prize when they bring in a completed Dollar Dog Passport to a TwinStar branch.
Dollar Dog Passport
Let's go on an adventure! Dollar Dog will be traveling, and you can start collecting Dollar Dog stickers based on places where he visits. Check out a new fun way to earn prizes:
- Grab your new Dollar Dog Kids Club Passport at any branch.
- Make a deposit of any amount into a Dollar Dog account every month and collect a cool Dollar Dog sticker.
- Collect all twelve stickers and bring your completed passport to a TwinStar branch for a great prize!
Financial fitness is even more important for teens. At age 13, Dollar Dog savings accounts are automatically converted to Outfitters Savings accounts and continue to earn dividends on balances of $5 or more.
Kids and teens must join the credit union to become a member of the Dollar Dog Kids Club or Financial Outfitters. All accounts for members under age 18 must have a parent or guardian co-owner.