Careers at TwinStar Credit Union
We are excited that you are interested in a career at TwinStar Credit Union. Learn more about why TwinStar Credit Union is an employer of choice and apply for a position today.
Salary & Benefits
- We offer competitive salaries based on the current market and the qualifications of candidates
- Benefits start after 30 days of employment and include: Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Holiday, Vacation and Sick pay for all permanent employees
- Full-Time employees are also offered Medical Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- We provide all employees retirement plans
- We offer Employee Assistance Program services, reimbursement for public transportation, Verizon discounts, corporate wellness program and more!
We are vested in the development of our staff. Our Bright Solutions University program allows employees to further develop themselves in job-related skills and be rewarded monetarily for such efforts. We also have a tuition reimbursement program.
We have employees in 25 different locations from Renton, WA to Wilsonville, OR. These positions are among the most common jobs at TwinStar Credit Union:
Member Service Representatives directly serve members in the branch locations by processing financial transactions and referring members for products and services to better their financial situation.
Member Service Officers serve lending needs of members in branch locations by educating members about lending products and processing applications for all types of consumer loans.
Contact Center Specialists are located in our administrative offices in Lacey, WA and directly serve members over the phone by answering questions, conducting electronic transactions such as transfers and referring members for products and services to better their financial situation.
These descriptions are only examples of the many wonderful careers found at TwinStar Credit Union. Review current employment openings and apply today.
Thank you for your interest in working for TwinStar Credit Union. Questions can be directed to our Recruiter at 360-923-4466.