We are excited that you are interested in a career at TwinStar Credit Union. Learn more about why TwinStar Credit Union is an employer of choice and apply for a position today.
- We offer competitive salaries based on the current market and the qualifications of candidates
- Holiday, Vacation and Sick pay for all permanent employees
- 401(k) Retirement plans
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program services
- Corporate wellness program
- Fitness room (at our corporate office)
- Education reimbursement
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Verizon discounts
At TwinStar Credit Union we are vested in our employees’ success. We start our employees off with a full Onboarding program to help the new employee feel welcome, included, and engaged to become highly productive and successful.
To further support our employees’ success, we offer Bright Solutions University that provides employees with the education they need to succeed. Employees earn Bright Solutions University credit towards monetary bonuses for participating in their own career development. Many of the courses we offer are eligible for college credit through accredited universities. We also offer a tuition reimbursement program. This program is designed to assist with expenses associated with continued education outside of the wide range of programs provided by TwinStar
Our Core Values
- Open Two Way Communication
- Rewarding Work Environment
- Service Excellence
Thank you for your interest in working for TwinStar Credit Union. Questions can be directed to our corporate office at 360.923.4466.