We will be conducting maintenance over the weekend from 9 pm December 3 to 1 am December 5. Some services may be unavailable during this time. On Sunday, December 4 from 9 am to 2 pm, all services will be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Take a break from your next loan payment
TwinStar Skip A Payment is back!
To skip your next loan payment, log into TwinStar online banking, then click on “Services” and “Skip A Payment”. If you have loans that qualify, they will be identified here. Just make a few simple clicks to acknowledge that you would like to skip your next payment and off you go!
- There is a $35.00 processing fee for each skipped loan payment.
- You are limited to one skipped payment per loan during each calendar year. For example, if you skipped a car payment in January 2016, you will not be able to skip another payment until January 2017.
- The Skip A Payment program applies only to fixed rate, fixed term loans like cars, RVs, boats, motorcycles, etc. Visa® credit card loans, ChoiceLine Home Equity loans and other open ended lines of credit are not eligible.
- Interest continues to accrue on your loan in the month of the skipped payment.
- Payments must be current and other conditions apply — check your eligibility next time you log in to manage your accounts.
If you have questions chat with us online or call our Contact Center at 1.800.258.3115.