Online banking maintenance: We will be performing maintenance Saturday, April 18 from 9pm to 1am. Online banking and mobile banking services will be offline for brief interruptions during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Many TwinStar members take advantage of the annual loan Skip A Payment program. Now, eligible loans can be skipped once each year at the time you select.
TwinStar has also automated the Skip A Payment program. You will not see a direct mail application. Just log into home banking and click the "Want To Skip A Payment?" button. If you have loans that qualify to skip a payment, they will be identified here. Just make a few simple clicks to acknowledge that you would like to skip a payment and off you go!
Here are the guidelines for the Skip A Payment program:
- There is a $35.00 processing fee for each skipped loan payment.
- You are limited to one skipped payment per loan during each calendar year. For example, if you skipped a car payment in January 2014, you will not be able to skip another payment until January 2015.
- The Skip A Payment program applies only to fixed rate, fixed term loans like cars, RVs, boats, motorcycles, etc. Visa credit card loans, ChoiceLine Home Equity loans and other open ended lines of credit are not eligible.
- Interest continues to accrue on your loan in the month of the skipped payment.
- Payments must be current and other conditions apply - check your eligibility next time you log in to manage your accounts.