TwinStar’s 2021 Community Impact Report Now Available
Everyone deserves to live in a strong, robust community. At TwinStar, we take pride in supporting the financial well-being of the communities we serve.
In 2021, we donated over $350,000 to more than 100 organizations — supporting causes like education & literacy, food insecurity, and DEI efforts.
You can learn more about how we supported our local communities in our 2021 Community Impact Report, which is now available for download.
Here some key highlights from the report:
- $77,000 went to community organizations that support youth and families
- $53,250 supported DEI efforts within our local communities
- More than 250 people enrolled in MoneyEdu, our online financial wellness education program
- TwinStar employees volunteered nearly 1,700 hours, resulting in an economic impact of $48,000
- Some of the organizations that TwinStar employees volunteered most at include Habitat for Humanity, Rebuilding Together Thurston County, and All Kids Win
Thank you for your continued support, which enables us to give back and invest into the communities we serve!