Skip to main content
Pick Your Pic − Terms & Conditions
- TwinStar Credit Union provides Pick Your Pic service subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Cardholder Agreement governing all use of your Card. The photo, logo, artwork or other Images submitted by you, and all information thereon, are hereafter collectively referred to as the "Image".
- You certify that you have read and understood the "Photo Guidelines" and that the Image you submitted to TwinStar Credit Union complies with the Photo Guidelines.
- In addition to your compliance with the Photo Guidelines, you represent and warrant to TwinStar Credit Union:
If TwinStar Credit Union requests, before or after accepting your Image, you shall provide TwinStar Credit Union with reasonable proof of such ownership, written consent and/or non-infringement.
- The Image you are submitting was created by you and you are the owner of the Image, and/or you have obtained express written consent from the owner of the Image for you to use it on your Pick Your Pic and for TwinStar Credit Union to alter, copy, print, distribute, prepare and use the Image on your Pick Your Pic;
- You have obtained the express written consent of any person other than yourself who appears in the Image you are submitting; and
- Use of the Image will not infringe any businesses or individual person's rights, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- You grant to TwinStar Credit Union a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the other data you provide to TwinStar Credit Union for the purpose of providing your Pick Your Pic
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold TwinStar Credit Union harmless, its affiliates, its card membership organizations and its and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, members, contractors and representatives from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorney's fees) that may arise from the issuance or use of the Pick Your Pic with your submitted Image on it, including (without limitation) any and all claims alleging trademark or copyright infringement, and/or the violation of a right of privacy or publicity or any other right.
- TwinStar Credit Union is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action or omission by TwinStar Credit Union in connection with the Pick Your Pic service or product. TwinStar Credit Union is not responsible for poor-quality Images or Images poorly positioned on the Pick Your Pic template. Images and copies thereof shall not be returned to you for any reason.
- Your Pick Your Pic remains the property of TwinStar Credit Union and you agree to immediately return or destroy the card if asked by TwinStar Credit Union for any reason, or if the account to which your Pick Your Pic is linked is closed.
- Rejected Images, superseded Images, and Images from canceled Pick Your Pics, accepted Images, and copies thereof, may be stored for any period of time, and may be purged at any time, that TwinStar Credit Union may choose in its sole discretion.
- If a submitted Image is rejected, TwinStar Credit Union will notify you by e-mail, without any obligation to justify its decision.
- If a submitted Image is rejected, you can submit a new Image and request a new custom card design.
- TwinStar Credit Union reserves the right not to accept or use any Image you submit, or to refuse to issue a Pick Your Pic, for any or no reason whatsoever in TwinStar Credit Union's sole discretion. See also the separate Photo Guidelines. In addition to the above terms and conditions that apply to all Pick Your Pics, the following terms and conditions govern Pick Your Pic Business cards.
- Business agrees that only individual(s) they authorize can submit an Image and request issuance of Pick Your Pic business card(s). Business shall protect the security of its logon and other access information, and is responsible for any unauthorized access directly or indirectly gained using such logon or other access information.
- Upon receipt of your new Pick Your Pic, the business will need to destroy any previously-issued business cards