Get the Home You Deserve
Don’t have an SSN? No problem. If you have an ITIN, TwinStar can help you achieve your dream of owning a home.
Make it possible with TwinStar's ITIN mortgage program
Everyone deserves an opportunity to own a home. If you have an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) rather than a social security number (SSN), our ITIN mortgage program can provide you with the resources you need to buy a home. At TwinStar, we’re here to help you pursue your dream of home ownership.
Below are the terms, benefits, and requirements of our ITIN mortgage program. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Key benefits of the ITIN program
- Open to members who have a valid and unexpired ITIN card
- Must be a current TwinStar Credit Union member for at least 30 days before closing
- Purchase transactions only
- Required to take a first-time buyer education class
- Home must be owner-occupied
- Single-family residence 1-2 units, warrantable condos, and manufactured homes allowed
- 80% maximum loan-to-value (LTV) ratio
- Fixed-rate products
- Conforming loan limits
- Properties up to 10 acres
Ready to buy a home?
Thank you for considering TwinStar Credit Union for your home loan needs. We’re here to help you during your home-buying process. Together, we look forward to helping you get into a new home.
You can apply online or call us at 800.258.3115.
*All loans subject to credit approval. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions. Mortgaged property must be located in Washington or Oregon state. Certain restrictions may apply. Contact a mortgage loan officer for more details. Equal housing opportunity lender.