Paying your bills online is FREE for TwinStar Credit Union members.
Bill Payer Guide
Download a guide to the updated Bill Payer (PDF).
- Send payments to virtually anyone in the continental U.S. from home, work, or anywhere you can get online.
- Schedule payments up to one year in advance - either one time or recurring/automatic payments.
- Pay one bill at a time or pay your monthly bills all at once - it's up to you.
- Add a payee any time and send them a payment immediately.
- Receive 24/7 member service by calling 1.877.542.0211.
Getting started with Bill Payer
Here's what you need to know before you start.
- For each account you want to add, you'll need the account number and mailing address.
- Get your stack of paper bills together and then log in to Online Banking. Look for the Bill Payer link.
- Once you've logged in to Bill Payer, go to the Payment Center and then Add Payee.
- You can then check to see if the company's information is already stored in Bill Payer. Otherwise, select the type of payee and follow the prompts.
Once all your bill information is stored, it's easy to pay all your bills at the same time you check your credit union account. And your payments are completely safe and secure.
Same Day Payment
Remembered a bill at the last minute? Use Same Day Payment to avoid late charges and dings to your credit. You can pay a bill today and have it credited today for a small fee.
Same Day Payment is available in Bill Payer whenever you log in through Online Banking.
Not all bills can be paid with Same Day Payment. In the list of payees, look for the earlier deadline option, with the fee listed next to it.
Each Same Day Payment costs only $9.95, a small charge for big peace of mind.