Online Bill Payer
Paying your bills online is easy and free for TwinStar Credit Union members
What can you do in Bill Payer?
- Send payments to virtually anyone in the continental U.S. from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Pay utilities, cable bills or credit cards, or individuals such as a landlord, babysitter or relative.
- Add a payee and schedule payments any time.
- Pay one bill at a time or pay your monthly bills all at once - it's up to you.
- Schedule one time or recurring payments up to one year in advance.
- Receive bills from participating merchants directly in Bill Payer as an eBill.
Here are the best reasons to use Bill Payer
- It's free
- It's secure
- It's available 24/7 in online banking and in our mobile app
- Save time. With Online Bill Payer, you can pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Save money. Paying bills online saves on postage, envelopes, late fees and checks.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your account, so you won't have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
- Help the environment. With Bill Payer, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That's good for you and the environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are online payments delivered?
Payments are sent one of two ways — electronically or by paper checks. The majority of payments are delivered electronically. Your payment information, such as your account number, is sent via secure transmission. All other payments are made by paper checks that are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
Is Online Bill Payer secure?
Paying bills online is one of the safest ways to pay your bills. Online Bill Payer helps guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements.
How are the scheduled payments processed with Online Bill Payer?
Funds are withdrawn from your account 2 to 7 days before the scheduled payment date, depending on whether or not it is sent electronically or via paper check. Most payments are sent electronically.
How long does it take before my payment is received?
Generally, your payment is received within 2 to 7 days of the withdrawal, depending on whether or not it is sent electronically or via paper check.
Can I make a same day payment?
Remembered a bill at the last minute? Use Same Day Payment to avoid late charges and dings to your credit. Same Day Payment is available in the Bill Payer advanced settings area. You can pay a bill today and have it credited today for a small fee. Not all bills can be paid with Same Day Payment. In the list of payees, look for the earlier deadline option, with the fee listed next to it. Each Same Day Payment costs $9.95.
What is eBill?
eBill is a feature that allows you to receive electronic versions of paper bills from participating merchants directly from your Online Bill Payer account.
How do eBills work?
eBills are delivered directly to your Online Bill Payer account. Once you set up an individual eBill for a company you do business with, an eBill comes directly from that payee to your account. Examples of businesses that offer eBills are cable service providers, phone service providers, utility providers and credit card companies.
How will I know if eBill is available for a payee?
If a payee offers eBill, there will be a “Set up eBill” link next to their listing on your Online Bill Payer dashboard.
What information is included in an eBill?
Balance due, due date and minimum payment amount are included in your eBill. If you need additional details, there will be a link that lets you log in to your account on your payee's website, or you can check your paper statement.
Will I still receive paper statements when I have eBill?
You will also continue to receive paper bill statements unless you contact the payee to stop sending those statements.
How do I pay an eBill?
To pay an eBill, simply choose the account you want to pay from, enter the amount you want to pay and schedule when you want the payment delivered.
How do I know when I have received an eBill?
You can sign up to receive an electronic notice to alert you when an eBill has been delivered to your account. You can receive these notices in the form of emails or text alerts to provide an extra reminder when a payment is due.