All branches and the contact center will be closed Friday July 3 and Saturday July 4, 2015 in recognition of the Independence Day holiday. Normal hours will resume on Monday, July 6.
Paying your bills online is easy to use, and it's FREE for TwinStar Credit Union members.
- Send payments to virtually anyone in the continental U.S. from your computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Schedule payments up to one year in advance - either one time or recurring payments.
- Pay one bill at a time or pay your monthly bills all at once - it's up to you.
- Add a payee any time and send them a payment immediately.
- Receive 24/7 member service by calling 1.877.542.0211.
Here's the best reasons to use Bill Pay
- It's Free
- It's secure
- It's good for the environment
- It's available 24/7 from your home computer or in our mobile app
- Save money - No stamps needed, no checks to write, no more trips to the post office
Same Day Payment
Remembered a bill at the last minute? Use Same Day Payment to avoid late charges and dings to your credit. You can pay a bill today and have it credited today for a small fee.
Same Day Payment is available in Bill Payer whenever you log in through Online Banking.
Not all bills can be paid with Same Day Payment. In the list of payees, look for the earlier deadline option, with the fee listed next to it.
Each Same Day Payment costs only $9.95, a small charge for big peace of mind.