Our mobile deposit service is currently unavailable. Resources are engaged and estimate resolution on 6/25. We thank you for your continued patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Paying your bills online is easy to use, and it's FREE for TwinStar Credit Union members.
Recent updates to TwinStar’s Bill Payer platform provide an even easier and faster Bill Pay experience. Among the new features you’ll notice the next time you log on to pay bills are larger fonts and readability throughout, more extensive history tables with easier access points to history and an easier eBill set-up. eBill is a utility that allows the biller to send your bill to the Bill Pay platform so you do not receive it in the mail, you can then initiate a payment to the biller upon seeing the notice.
- NEW! Receive your bills as directly in Bill Payer as an eBill.
- Send payments to virtually anyone in the continental U.S. from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Add a payee any time and send them a payment immediately.
- Pay utilities, cable bills or credit cards, or individuals such as a landlord, babysitter or relative.
- Pay one bill at a time or pay your monthly bills all at once - it's up to you.
- Schedule payments up to one year in advance - either one time or recurring payments.
Here's the best reasons to use Bill Payer
- It's free
- It's secure
- It's available 24/7 from your home computer or in our mobile app
- Save time. With Online Bill Payer, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Save money. Paying bills online saves on postage, envelopes, late fees and checks. If you pay just 10 bills per month, you can easily save over $110.00* per year.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won't have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
- Help the environment by saving paper. With Online Bill Payer, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That's good news for you and the environment.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bill Payer
How are online payments delivered?
Payments are sent one of two ways — electronically or by paper checks. The majority of payments are delivered electronically. Your payment information, such as your account number, is sent via secure transmission. All other payments are made by paper checks that are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
Is Online Bill Payer secure?
Paying bills online is one of the safest ways to pay your bills. Online Bill Payer helps guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements. It also increases your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers and payment history. As a result, you maintain tighter control of your account with real-time access to your payments activity.
How long does it take before my payment is received?
Generally, your payment is received within 2 to 7 days, depending on whether or not it is sent electronically or via paper check.
How are the scheduled payments processed with Online Bill Payer?
Most scheduled payments are sent electronically and funds are withdrawn from your account on the payment date.
Can I make a Same Day Payment?
Remembered a bill at the last minute? Use Same Day Payment to avoid late charges and dings to your credit. You can pay a bill today and have it credited today for a small fee. Same Day Payment is available in Bill Payer whenever you log in through Online Banking. Not all bills can be paid with Same Day Payment. In the list of payees, look for the earlier deadline option, with the fee listed next to it. Each Same Day Payment costs only $9.95, a small charge for big peace of mind.
What is eBill?
eBill is a feature that allows you to receive and pay electronic summary versions of paper bills directly from your Online Bill Payer account.
How do eBills work?
eBills are delivered directly to your Online Bill Payer account. Once you set up an individual eBill for a company you do business with, an eBill comes directly from that payee to your account. Examples of businesses that offer eBills are cable service providers, phone service providers, utility providers and credit card companies.
Will I still receive paper statements when I have eBill?
You will also continue to receive paper bill statements unless you contact the payee to stop sending those statements.
How will I know if eBill is available for a payee?
If a payee offers eBill, there will be a “Set up eBill” link next to their listing on your Online Bill Payer dashboard.
What are the primary benefits of eBill?
With eBill, everything you need is in one convenient location. Using eBill allows you to streamline your bill pay routine and have online access to your bills. That means you won't have to keep track of paper bills. In addition, you can view past bill summaries at a glance.
What information is included in an eBill?
Balance due, due date and minimum payment amount are included in your eBill. If you need additional details, there will be a link that lets you log in to your account on your payee's website, or you can check your paper statement.
How do I pay an eBill?
To pay an eBill, simply choose the account you want to pay from, enter the amount you want to pay and schedule when you want the payment delivered.
How do I know when I have received an eBill?
You can sign up to receive an electronic notice to alert you when an eBill has been delivered to your account. You can receive these notices in the form of emails or text alerts to provide an extra reminder when a payment is due.
*Savings are approximate and based upon the average annual cost of stamps, envelopes and checks required for paying 10 bills per month.