Notice: On Sunday afternoon, March 29th, we are currently experiencing intermittent slowness and outages on our online banking and bill pay platforms. We are working to correct this, and we will announce when these systems are once again available. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
As of October 9, 2014, we will only accept payments from a checking or savings account – we will not accept payments from cards. The maximum payment amount per loan is $700. There will not be any fee for conducting the transaction.
Pay your TwinStar loan payments with a debit card or checking account from any other financial institution through our Payment Center. It's easy and free.
- Payments may take two to five days to be credited to your account. The payment will not be backdated to the date you submit the payment request. This may result in late fees.
- Your Account number and Loan ID number will be required to complete your payment.
- You will need to set up a username and password for the online payment system. Your account will usually be approved within one business day.
- The payment limit is $700. For revolving credit, including TwinStar credit cards, the limit is the total of two monthly payments.
- To pay your loan in full, call 1.800.258.3115 during business hours to confirm the payoff balance. Most loans accrue interest daily.
- Payments made to a TwinStar Visa® credit card account are free. For all other loan types (auto, RV, boat, home equity account, etc.) there may be a transaction fee.