Setting up Alerts
After logging into Digital Banking, from the Dashboard, click or tap Gear Icon>Settings>Alerts & Security>Tools.
Set up alerts under Transaction & Balance Alerts by clicking on the blue New Alert + symbol.
The following allows setting alert parameters.
- Choose alert delivery methods: Email or Text
- Select which account generates the alert
- Keywords may be type of transaction (deposit; withdrawal) or descriptors (name of merchant, Geico; Verizon; etc.)
- Select the dollar amounts for transaction alerts (For example: to generate alerts for transactions larger than $50, type $50 in the min box and leave the max box blank)
- Select the dollar amount to generate a balance alert (For example: to generate alerts when the balance drops below $100, type $100 in the min box and leave the max box blank)
After setting alert parameters, click Save to finish setting up alert.
Remove an Alert
From the Dashboard, click or tap Gear Icon>Settings>Alerts & Security>Tools.
Under Transaction and Balance Alerts is a list of Active Alerts.
To remove alert, click Remove to the right of the alert.Digital banking Mobile Banking Alerts
Last updated on September 16, 2021.