Log in now
- Online Banking (includes eStatements and Bill Payer)
- Payment Center (pay your TwinStar loan with a check or card from another institution. Learn more)
- Visa Rewards Points
When should I visit a branch instead?
These transactions require you to visit a branch:
- Withdrawing cash
- Cashing a check
- Closing a loan or an investment
- Purchasing a money order or cashiers check
Manage your checking, savings and investment accounts with the click of a mouse. The service is FREE and EASY to use.
- Get up-to-the-minute account balances.
- Transfer money between checking, savings and loan accounts.
- Reorder checks.
- View images of your checks.
- See the interest rates and maturity dates for IRAs and Certificates.
Get started today
Visit your local branch for assistance. You can also call the Contact Center at 1.800.258.3115 to request a password by postal mail, email or text message. The password will be sent to the contact information on your account.
Once you have your online banking password, you can enter your member number (account number) and password in the Online Banking login on our home page. If you're looking at a check, the member number is the second group of numbers on the bottom, but without the last three digits.
If you have your TwinStar Credit Union account number and password, log in to Online Banking now.
Learn more about Online Banking features...