Digital Banking Updates
Your feedback helped us identify issues, and we made those a priority. We are continuing to make improvements based on your comments and experiences. A majority of the outstanding issues have been fixed and we are working tirelessly on the remaining ones. We will be updating the lists below when updates are released, so please bookmark this page for open and resolved digital banking issues, plus upcoming new features.
November 2021 updates
These updates are available in online banking and the mobile apps version 8.3.
If you do not have the app set to auto-update you will need to manually update your app from the app store once it is available.
- This version includes UI enhancements to the transfer flow and mobile navigation experience.
- The top left menu has been consolidated in the bottom menu bar under "More."
- A bug that prevented balances from updating on the main feed screen has been fixed.
- Businesses can now add access to specific shares and loans on their accounts instead of global access for sub-users
- Other bug fixes and enhancements.
October 2021 updates
Outstanding issues have been resolved in the list below. If you are not seeing the updates, please make sure you have updated your app for an improved banking experience.
These updates are available in online banking and the mobile apps version 8.0.3:
- Alerts not being sent now fixed
- Internal transfer error “accounts must be different” fixed
- Automatic Savings duplicate transfers error fixed
- Fixed issue for Members with an apostrophe in their name
- Buy Foreign Currency feature is now available
- Paperless opt-in options for primary account owner
Certain features were improved for ease of use and a smoother banking experience. We will also be adding new features and services as they become available.
Outstanding issues and known bugs currently in development:
- Check images are slow to load or not displaying
- Voided transactions should not be visible
- Unable to customize transaction download dates
- Some Mac users seeing a "CSRF error"
- eStatements commingling 2020 and 2021 statements
- Pending transactions show up for all accounts
- iOS: Keyboard covers text entry in secure messaging
- Mobile: Unable to select queue in Secure Messages
We are continuing to make improvements based on your comments and experiences. We’ve made it easier for you to share your comments and thoughts with us at TwinstarCU.com/contact. Our team is working every day to improve your banking experience, whether online or in person. Thank you for going through this change with us, and we are expecting great things now and in the future.